I want to hear your story and share it with others!
Please Consider Writing For My Blog If:
- You love writing and want to expand your platform and experience.
- You’re curious about blogging and want to “try it out” before you start your own
- Have a story that you want to share but not sure how.
Your post must be on one of seven topics:
- Faith (What has God been teaching you recently?)
- Team Development
- Personal Growth
- Technology posts that relate to the above.
Your post cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
Important: For me to consider your post, it must meet these content and formatting guidelines. Please proofread and double check your work before submitting.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- Please provide: (if applicable)
- Your Blog or website URL
- Your About Page URL or similar
- Your twitter account (if applicable)
- Your post should be at least 500 words long and no more than 800 words.
Style & Formatting
- Use H4 tags for sub-headings.
- Max of two outbound links. All outbound links must open in a new tab.
- Cite your source at the end of your post in this format: [via LINKED-SOURCE-NAME]
- For acknowledging someone for bringing something to your attention: [HT: LINKED-NAME]
- Add [Infographic] or [Video], respectively, at the end of the title if a video or infographic is central to your article. . If a video or infographic is only a peripheral to the piece, then do not.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to me for consideration. I usually respond within 2–3 days.
- Please include a one to two-sentence byline that includes what you do, along with your blog address and your Twitter and/or Facebook address.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with my readers in the comments about your post. This is hugely important and a non-negotiable. I value my readership and want to provide high engagement with them.
- You agree to promote your post through social media and your blog. (You may post a teaser article highlighting your guest post on DarrenHerbold.com)
- Please include the post in the body of the e-mail. DO NOT include it as an attachment. Also, please do not include HTML coding.
Editing & Disclaimer
- I may or may not use your content.
- I will proofread your post for grammar, punctuation, etc.
- I may provide an introduction to you and/or your post as appropriate. I’ll make sure to distinguish my comments stylistically from your content.
Guest Post Blogging Tips:
- “9 Ways Become an Exceptional Guest Poster” by Darren Rowse
- “Seven Steps to Writing a Successful Guest” Post by Jeff Goins.
- 7 Crucial Tactics for Writing a Radically Successful Guest Post by Blog Tyrant (via CopyBlogger).
I’m looking fwd to receiving your email. You can email me here. I usually respond within 2–3 days.